hmmm ~`

Jumat, 17 Desember 2010

yeeaahh,, i'm back ! i wanna write something about my life that passed away
*sok bgt pke b.ing*
hahaha .. check this out !

hmm.. first time we met *in our beloved class of course ..
we talked, just a little talk but not to introduce ourself
hahaahha.. so funny are we .
I dont know you but you seems known me long time
you always always and always talk 'bout anything , how's ur life, how's ur hobby and of course you asked me too the same thing .
I felt strange actually but i love to made a friend with someone like you
yeaahh, both of us no feeling , no need one each other but one time we're become closer than before
we're shared, we're talk everything that make our fun, we're vilify each other
hahaha.. think about that , i'm so ... speechless.
memories that i cant get back again .
closerr!! make you have feeling to me
you told that you love me but i answered with my simple "dude, are you kidding me?"
oh god, i never know he's very serious !
short stories , we're in relationship now =D
hmm,, i never felt this happy before
i felt like i found what i've been looking for
i'm so glad i'm be with you now
one year with you like one month
i wish we're still together till the end :)

4 komentar:

sryadms mengatakan...

baguuus bgt syg xD

emmy_emo mengatakan...

apany bgus ..
hancur thu grammarny !
hahaha

sryadms mengatakan...

ndak tuh, ndak hncur. bgus pokok ny :D

emmy_emo mengatakan...

makacie ayang :D